Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Goals

Recap of previous monthly goals:
January
February
March
April
May

I'm really looking forward to our June goals mainly because I have most of them done. I have been wanting to hang pictures in Sidney's room for a while. I just haven't had the time.  It is my goal to get it done this week.


June Goals:

  • Clean out kids backpacks and organize school supplies
  • Organize crafts in basement
  • Declutter kids cubbies
  • Prepare for 15 year wedding anniversary
  • Finally hang Sidney's kid art
May goals are done, done, done!


 

May Goals:

  • Call company to clean carpets (started)
  • Start outdoor uplighting on house (deferred until we start finishing the basement, hopefully this fall)
  • Create summer gear mini zone for towels, flip flops, sunscreen etc.
  • Buy Father's Day cards and gifts
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips