Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Goals: a little late

Oh my monthly goals, remember those?

Recap of previous monthly goals:
January
February
March
April

Sadly, I fell off the wagon in April. But when I looked back at my April goals, I did get some of them done.


May Goals:

  • Call company to clean carpets (started)
  • Start outdoor uplighting on house
  • Create summer gear mini zone for towels, flip flops, sunscreen etc.
  • Buy Father's Day cards and gifts
 
(original source)


April Goals Completed:

  • Start planning kids summer schedule
  • Create landscaping list and outdoor organization
  • Start outdoor uplighting on house
  • Organize kids closets to prepare for spring/summer clothes
  • Call company to clean carpets
  • Buy Mother's Day gifts/cards
What are you planning to organize in May?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips