Normally, I'm not this prepared for Valentine's Day, but Josh and I are headed to warmer weather next week, which means I have been preparing everything for the kiddos ahead of time.
Oh, I know what your thinking, she doesn't like Valentine's Day. Yes, yes, that is correct, but my kids love it. You can read more about my distaste in Valentine's Day here.
Glow Stick Valentine
You can download the files above and personalize them by clicking on the photo and saving them to your desktop. How do I do that you ask?
- Download the file.
- Open Word.
- Adjust your margins to 0" on all sides.
- Go to Insert > Photo > Picture from file
- Select file (file will insert into page)
- Go to Insert Text Box and place where you want your name
- Make sure your Text Box has No Fill and No Line
- Rotate your Text Box for the Glow Stick Valentine by clicking on the green dot
- Type name in the field (I would recommend using all Caps and a font like Arial for the glow stick valentine. I would recommend using all lower case and a font like Arial for the mustache valentine.)
Now your done with all your kids Valentine's. Easy, right?
What Valentine's did you make?