Thursday, June 13, 2013

Adding green accents

I've been trying to add more and more green accents to our living room.  It started when we purchased the console table in our walkway here.


I ordered some moss balls online through www.saveoncrafts.com. Which is a very addictive site, by the way.

I can't say these were "cheap" for 12 6" moss balls. They are BIG none the less.

However, I did save money because what I originally wanted were $17.99 per decorative ball. That would have totaled over $215. So, I saved over 60%, and that's still a savings.




They really look happy and green and alive in the room.


I added some natural stick balls that I had already to add more texture to the basket.




It's the little things that make me happy. And slowly checking items off this room makes me happier.

What little decorations are you adding to your room that makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips