Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tween girl room: the curtain debate

I made these curtains for our daughter's room almost two years ago.  I even dressed them up a bit with a no-sew ribbon trim.

But now I'm re-thinking it all.



I can't stand how insanely small the curtain rod is. I feel it needs a more dramatic look.  So, my interior decorator, Photoshop, is back again to help me like it did here.

I want to get a much thicker curtain rod and finials. I also want to make widen the curtains a little to the right and left of the window, ABOVE the arch.

Here is my Photoshoped idea:


I really think this will help her room and draw your eye up more.  Hmmm, now I'm re-thinking the artwork, it looks too small.

What have you done to transform your windows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips