Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer organization mini zone

I am getting some May Goals completed and I'm excited about it since I posted my May Goals a little late. And May is crazy with kids sports, end of school and school field trips. Our evenings are packed with softball, baseball, dance, and soccer.

Still, I was able to get this simple project done.  The hardest part? Finding time to run to the store to get buckets and hooks. 

I feel like this project is one of those Pinterest fails. But really, it's reality. It may not be pretty, but it works.





The buckets are from Dollar Tree, four buckets, four dollars.


I went across the street to Target to get the 3M hooks in a value pack, I think they cost under $5.

There you go, another May goal off the list.

Oh - and here was my Pin-spiration:

(original source)
What do you do for summer organization?

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! It will be great for next summer when Clay actually wears shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips