Monday, May 27, 2013

Mommy Monday: Summer is here and I'm not ready

First, I would like to thank all of the people who have served our country on this Memorial Day. Thank you for your courage and strength so that we all may live in our beautiful free country.

Here in Iowa, our Memorial Day weekend has been cold and rainy. So rainy that we have been under flash flood warnings, farm fields are starting to look like ponds and it really doesn't feel like summer. Which is probably why I am not prepared. But I need to be. I have printed out last years summer rewards for the kids and this year they are going to help come up with ideas for reading, math and spelling.




Follow on Bloglovin so you don't miss out!
Follow on Bloglovin





Now it's time to hop on over and link up your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips