Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What is holding you back? Get started already!

What is holding you back? Get started and do it already!





Get started and do it already!

I was debating whether I should go live here or not, because it’s scary. I’m talking to my phone held out in front of me along the riverwalk and people are walking by.

I thought, you know what? This prevents people too front getting started; they just have fear and a bunch of negative self-talk going through their heads. I thought okay, if I’m going to tell people to start getting started with things and they might be afraid of it, why don’t I just go ahead and do this. There may be people walking by looking at me funny because I’m holding my phone out in front of me literally on the riverwalk that is open to the public where people are walking by.

Sometimes we just need to get started and that’s the hardest thing for some people. It’s hard for me to push LIVE, it’s hard to push the button to go live and start talking to you. Sometimes you just have to do it and find out what happens.

I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to talk about today, but sometimes you just have to DO it. Sometimes you just have to get started to get out of your comfort zone and you’ll figure it out along the way.

Right? I’m figuring it out while I’m here talking to you. I’m standing here live, putting myself out their and it’s scary I’m not going to say it’s easy.

But I started and I pushed start and I went for it.

Sometimes you just have to go for it. Go for it, do it, start it. Continue and don’t stop.

If you start and continue and you are consistent you’ll get better and better and will become more of a habit.

I’m close to rolling out Make Healthy Habits Stick program. I’m sure you are wondering, “what is it?” It’s an online program that you can take like a college course that you can take in your own home on your own time to help you get started with health habits.

It seems that people have a hard time getting started. So go out of your comfort zone and go do something today. Just do it, just do it and go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips