Thursday, April 25, 2019

Redefine Your Comfort Zone

All of my 20+ years of fitness preparation has lead to this moment. 

Two years ago I taught my first fitness class. Never had I taken a spin class nor had I exercised on a stationary bike. 

But over the course of two years I have redefined the term comfort zone. Breaking barriers on the bike, in life. Campus Cycle is more than a spin studio. It’s a place that gives me a platform to share, motivate, elevate, and inspire others to take a leap, try something new and grow. 




I’ve gained new friends because the people behind the studio, the owners, coaches, interns and of course the riders make this place what it is. It is more than a spin studio, much more. Come and see for yourself, you might redefine your comfort zone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips