Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What would you tell your 22-year-old self?

What would you tell your 22 year old self?


I'm here to share with you what I would tell my 22 year old self. View my video over on Facebook: Renee Hansen Coaching or click below to view video.





I'm Renee Hansen, I'm a wife, a mom of 3 kids with very busy full-throttle schedules, i work full-time outside the home and I hvae very little time to myself and I have figured out some ways to help organize my schedule.

What would you tell yourself that you know now, that you wish you knew then?

Fitness & Nutrition:
I would tell myself first to focus on your fitness. Keep it up, you love it, it helps your stress. But, when you turn 32 and 37 you are going to need to focus on your nutrition. People keep telling you about nutrition and you wish you wouldn't have known more about nutrition when you were having some stomach problems.

Get Your Schedule Organized:
Next, if you think you are busy now, HA! you will get even more busy with three kids in multiple activities, just wait. You will need to figure out ways to manage your time, because you are going to get more busy.

Face Your Fears:
Face your fears! Don't worry about what others think about you. I still worry about what people think of me. But STOP thinking about what others think about you. Face Your fears and face your dreams.

Practice your fears. Like right now! I'm on LIVE video! I have all these ideas in my head that I want to share with people and get out and share with people. So, face your fears so you can look back on your life and feel accomplished and successful. You will look back and think. Ahhh I did THAT!!!

Focus on Your Strengths:
Focus on your strengths. It seems that all job interviews you go to ask you about your strengths and weaknesses. And even in your performance reviews, people will ask you and tell you what you need to work on. Well, why can't we just focus on our strengths and focus on the things that we are really good at even better?  That's what I'm trying to do here. Is to continue to do things better and those things that I do well, I want to share those ideas with you, so you can get past YOUR barriers that you are stuck with.

I was recently stuck, especially with my schedule and my busy daily life. I was STRESSED out. I even lost my hair during the holidays becuase we were so busy with life, travel, work and holiday events. I needed to figure out a way to plan my day. If I would've told my 22 year old self that I would be this stressed out this many years later. I would've told myself to figure it out sooner!

In fact, I remember being 14, standing in my kitchen stressing and being overwhelmed about dance team practice, track practice, a math test, homework and other projects. I was so overwhelmed!

I'm curious if you will do this challenge too! What would YOU tell your 22 year old self. Post in the comments below or post on your social media. 

Follow Your Dreams:
Lastly - keep following your dreams and passions and you will look back on your happy and successful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips