Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How to be More Confident: Three quick steps

Three quick steps how to be more confident.
Gaining personal growth and confidence in all situations.


I’ve thought about confidence because we all have situations where we lack confidence. Most of the time it is because I am worried about what others think of me. And let’s me honest I judge people and you do too, don’t you?

It’s time to be confident in your own skin. It’s who you are. And not only confident in your body, but in all situations wheather it is social, professional, parenting, etc.

Don’t make excuses. Just be you.

Be Authentic. Be the true you. Be Yourself.

I need this advice too!

All we should try to do is be better than we were yesterday, right?



I believe a great way to gain more confidence it to learn, always learn and grow. I wish we wouldn’t judge so much. I wish that I would find a way that I could be more confident in my own skin too. I am working on this and you can too!

Quick steps to gaining more confidence
Step 1:
Learn and grow. Listen to podcasts (see my suggestions below)

Step 2:
Write down your personal standards and stick to it!

Step 3:
Face your fears. Get out of your comfort zone and DO it!


Being judgmental is really a comparison to being “perfect”. But what is perfect? My version of perfect is probably different from your version of perfect.

I am sure you have seen that I have been exercising a lot and I still have imperfect areas.
I’m self-conscience of my very small chest.
I’m self-conscience of my stretch marked, what I consider, “grandma” tummy, even though I exercise. I know no one wants to see my tummy area, and nobody should want to.
I’m self-conscience of my thighs. I have a lot of cellulite, even though I workout and eat right. It’s very VERY hard to prevent or hide cellulite even with exercise, eating right and trying different creams.

BUT…it’s not only about confidence with body image.
I’m self-conscience of my personality
I’m self-conscience in social situations
I’m self-conscience if I say the right thing
I’m self-conscience about rejection

So, here I am. I am not perfect. I don’t claim to be perfect. But I will continue to gain more self-confidence. Heck, I’m doing it now. Getting out of my comfort zone and writing this very personal information about myself!

I’m gaining more self-confidence by being stronger, by fitting into clothes that I never dreamed of wearing because they fit better. And I FEEL better. I am gaining confidence with personal development and learning more about myself, my struggles, my strengths personally and professionally.

You can gain more confidence too. I don’t think that confidence is something that you are born with. Confidence is something you have to TEACH yourself, something you have to practice. Most of the time it requires you to get out of your comfort zone and do those things that you don’t like to do.

The more you put yourself in an uncomfortable situation, the more confident you will be in that setting. I challenge you to practice being uncomfortable.  What are your fears? Face one fear today. If you do, you are one step closer to gaining more confidence.

Resources:














1 comment:

  1. Slot Machine Review & Bonus Code 2021 - KTM Hub
    The slot machine is powered by Microgaming 문경 출장마사지 with 여수 출장마사지 a 96.49% RTP. You can read our 바카라 배팅 법 review here and claim a bonus code 안성 출장샵 for a range of  Rating: 삼척 출장안마 4.8 · ‎Review by SlotCatalog

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips