Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Fitness and Health Adventure

I want to share with you my new adventure. I'm sure some of you have already seen my posts on Facebook and I want to tell you my story.

I have jumped into something that I truly believe in. I wouldn't have jumped if this was just a quick fix, but what it really is, is a life long sustaining nutrition program that works. I am living proof! See below for my results.

I workout regularly. I don't love to workout. I mean, really, who LOVES to workout? I was doing hard core, intense jumping, HIIT and running workouts. I did it to stay healthy, be fit, and let's be honest to look good.

After each workout I would have breakfast on my way to work. I thought, I can reward myself, I pushed myself hard today. My breakfast would consist of a Starbucks Grande Decaf Nonfat Cinnamon Dulce Latte and one of their yummy muffins or pound cakes. I deserved it right? I was getting away with this for a long time and then boom, the scale started moving, moving in the wrong direction, up. Yikes! Every night I was starting to feel bloated, tired and bleh.

In my morning workout group, I had mentioned numerous times if we could do a food challenge. But, really, how do you start that? How to you hold people accountable? I didn't have the answer.

Then I finally found it. A friend kept posting on Facebook this 21 Day FIX thing. She kept showing results of real people and I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I was SEARCHING for something anyway and this looked easy.




I debated ordering the $60 version, just the 21 Day FIX containers, DVDs and guide. Sixty bucks, that's nothing, that's taking my family out to dinner on a Friday night. OR the $160 version that included the protein shake that I hate, bleh, yuck, no thanks!

I knew I wanted to do this right, so I told myself I will give this shake thing another try and ordered the $160 version. Wow, I made the right decision. I'm not saying the Shakeology shake made the program work, but it has really helped with my energy, and most of all my chocolate cravings. Oh chocolate how I love you. Plus, this program has you eating a LOT of protein and I love my meat, but I could only eat so much meat in a day. The Shakeology was my mid-morning protein and chocolate treat at the same time. So if you are interested I recommend at least giving the Shakeology a try.

This three week program was way easier than I thought. The preparation was going to the grocery store, which I already do. The workouts were 30 minutes, which I already do, and I didn't have to drive anywhere. The workouts are great, not hard core to hurt my joints, but intense enough I would break a sweat, and I could modify. Thank goodness for modifications.

One of the great things about the program was the accountability group that pushed me online through a private Facebook page. They offered support, recipes, suggestions, and even helped with some of my cravings.

After three weeks I had saved my $6.41 per day at Starbucks and my waistline. I lost 5 lbs. and 8 total inches, 2 of those inches from my waistline, people that's a PANT SIZE!

This program worked for me and I believe it can work for you too, this is why I wanted to share my story.

If you are even slightly interested in this program comment below and I'd be happy to give you more information.

If your like, YES, sign me up NOW, here is the link to order:
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/cyrenee76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips