Monday, November 18, 2013

Goodbye Gift

It has been a really, really long time since I posted something on this lovely blog. Lots has happened since my last post on the 4th of July.

I took a new job, our youngest started Preschool and rides the bus, we switched daycare because of said new job and preschool.

Lots of changes this fall.

I thought I would share this gift we made for our daycare provider who we had been with for eight years (if I'm doing my math correctly). It was so, so, SOOoooooo hard to leave and I knew that we wanted to give a personal gift.

I enlarged a picture of the kids and bought a white frame with white mat and had the kids hand write things they liked about daycare and their daycare provider.


I tried to match it to her home decor. I wrapped it with a bow and attached a card and gift card.

She is an extension of our family and the kids called her "Grandma Jean."

If your reading this Grandma Jean, we MISS YOU!

Need more gift ideas? Head over to my projects page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips