Speaking of lists, doesn't everyone in your family ask, "what do you want for Christmas?" Lately I feel I have struggled with the answers for a Christmas list. It seems, nowadays, we buy what we need, when we need it.
I've seen a couple other holiday lists on other blogs and I thought, I should do that. Too late for family to utilize it, but fun none the less. Yes, I am totally being a copy cat with this idea. But it got my sparks flying and below is what I came up with. I can't say these are budget items, or necessities, just things that I would like someday.
- A new hat. I need a new winter hat and this cute pink knitted hat from Target would go perfect with my black winter coat. Plus, I love pink. $10.39 at Target.
- 75-300mm Cannon lens. I love taking pictures and I could really use a new lens. The thing I love most about taking pictures is capturing the memories, and digitally enhancing the images in Photoshop. The highest priced item on my wishlist at a whopping $200.
- How have Josh and I been married this long (14 years) and we don't have a waffle iron? Isn't that a typical wedding gift? Plus, our whole family loves waffles. Prices range, but generally they are around $39.99.
- Oh Starbucks, how I love thee. It is seriously an addiction, I tell ya. This travel mug would be perfect and I wouldn't be wasting all those paper cups every day. This mug is only $10.95...which leads to #5.
- An espresso maker with a milk steamer. I would totally make my own coffee in the morning. So much cheaper. I really need this, I do. This Cuisinart model is around $99.
- I enjoy exercising and a 25 lb. kettle bell is something that would be beneficial to my workouts. Oh yes it would. Kettle bells range in cost due to weight, this could easily cost $40.
- Color me pink! This NorthFace jacket is just what I need this winter to attend the kids basketball games. It makes and easy outfit with jeans and a scarf. This coat is around $120.
Although, these are some items on my list, I am most excited to give this holiday season.
What are you excited to get this year? Or what are you excited to give?