Yesterday I posted a holiday wish-list and it turned out to have a color theme that was completely unintentional. I had so much fun with this that I came up with, what I am calling, a color inspired wish-list board. 2012 must be my year of themes, because our Christmas decorating theme this year is burlap, check it out here.
Today's feature is a red and yellow wish-list. As most of you know we are HUGE Iowa State University fans, so this color scheme is fitting. And the timing is perfect since we are going bowling. Not bowling with pins and a wood lane, ISU is headed to the Liberty Bowl this December in Memphis! Way to go Cyclones!
- Although this is a little tomato red in color, this cardi would look great with jeans and boots. This bling-button cardigan from JCrew is on sale for $59.50.
- No this is NOT a Harry Potter scarf! Sorry, I'm not a Harry Potter fan, not that I dislike the books, I'm just not a follower. Instead this scarf is completely ISU colors and would be perfect for the Liberty Bowl game. Can be found on Amazon or at the ISU bookstore ranging from $10.90 - $20+.
- Ruffles? Yes, please! This Meesh & Mia scarf is adorable. I can't seem to find the price, but I would totally wear this with a white tee and jeans.
- I desperately need a new wallet. A Coach one would be nice and this one is around $289, yikes. Hopefully it will go on sale. I may have to make a run to the outlets after the holidays.
- Come on, I know you all like Taylor Swift and her new RED album would be perfect to jam to.
- Can you believe I don't own a pair of red high heels? I don't! These cute Jessica Simpson red pumps are $69.99.
- Can't forget my Starbucks. Their holiday cups make me happy. Don't forget the whipped topping.
- It's time for flannel! This fitted boyfriend yellow gingham flannel from Gap is $42.99. Would be cute paired with brown belt, jeans and boots. Sign me up!