Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family: Summer list 2012

Today is the last day of school, which means summer is officially here!
Yes. It. Is.

Josh and I were finally able to sit down on Sunday night and layout the summer schedule. Wow, summer can be so busy!

The kids have been so excited for the summer to start. They can't wait to "hang-out" with friends and go on vacation.

I got a great idea, from a friend and a great mom, to make a summer wish-list. (Thanks Jody!)

This morning I woke the kids a little early so THEY could help me with THEIR summer wish-list.



We decided to hang this on our door to the garage so
we will see it every time we walk out the door.




The kids are hoping they can check most of these off
tomorrow on their first official day of summer break. Ha!



They wanted to include Disney World on here too.
I tried to keep it realistic and I'm pretty sure we can cross MOST
of these off the list this summer.




Happy Summer!


What are your plans for the summer? Do you have any great travel plans?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips