Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Gut Health

Hi Friend - follow me on Instagram: @reneekhansen


Gut Health

A buzz word? A popular fad? What does gut health mean to you?

I’ve been listening to podcasts, reading books and educating myself on gut health for almost two years. And NOT because it’s a “fad.” But because gut health relates to other health issues. Like fatigue, brain fog, better sleep, helps with inflammation and more.

Especially if you suffer from any kind of intestinal pain or 💩 problems. It’s your gut you need to heal.

Two years ago I went to the doctor for some issues and they wanted to run test after test, put me on medication, etc. that’s when I started researching. Thats when @chalenejohnson started to talk about it more too!

I’ve had one doctor. ONE. Who brought up the term gut health to me, without my prompting, and finally it started to click.

I’m beyond excited to start this book, read about her research and science based facts, and find what works for ME. #131method #131methodbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips