Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Face Your Fears

Hey friend - follow me on Instagram: @reneekhansen

Face your fears:

This week I walked into a meeting I was extremely nervous for. It’s one of those moments where you want to use every excuse in the book to find a way to NOT go.

As I was driving to this meeting I was listening to a podcast that talked about finding your greatness. And how you get better is by going through those hard, challenging, difficult moments over and over and over again. Like practice. Repeat it, so you get better.



How is it that in the right moments message like this help you? It was the right timing to pump me up for this meeting.

In order to find your greatness go through the challenge. Trudge forward so that greatness follows you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips