Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You want to see my results? I'll show you results!

When I started this blog it was for the sole purpose to document building our patio. Yes, I admit it has morphed into something different through the years. I haven't had a project in a while to share with you all, but this fall/winter I really want to get my craft room going. And I have some small decorating updates to share throughout the house!

For now, I'm focusing on fitness and nutrition and I'm in a happy place.

I'm happy because I am more comfortable in my skin. I still haven't accustomed to my "new normal" after having three kids. The skin on my stomach is my biggest down fall, that is where my self-esteem falls.

I'm not raggin' on my body image, don't get me wrong, I'm trying to create a picture for you all of where I have come from. Like I have mentioned in a previous post, I have been wanting to find a nutrition plan that will work for ME. Once I found it, I wanted to share it with others.

If I could show you a program where you workout 30 minutes a day and it gives you an easy nutrition plan that includes containers per food group, would you do it?

I was STARVING for this program. I had been asking for it and searching for it on pinterest while trying to do it on my own. Then I found the 21 Day FIX and it was exactly what I was looking for. AND the results were proven! PROVEN!



Since starting with Beachbody products in April 2014, I have lost 10 lbs and 11 inches! I did this with 21 Day FIX, 3 Day Refresh and now I'm starting PiYO.  Remember I said I have workout ADD?


The above before/after photo timeline:
Before picture is April 2014
After picture is July 2014.

Hello waistline, how are you?



Right now I am offering an amazing opportunity for you anyone who is interested. If you are ready to get healthy, have more energy, lose weight and tone up, contact me now. You can be in our 21 day clean eating challange and win $500.

If you want to join please contact me for details at cyrenee76@gmail.com.




Health Tip of the Day - Eat Breakfast
How are you supposed to have energy and a functioning mind if you are not feeding your body? Eating breakfast is one of the most important steps to losing weight and being healthy. Skipping breakfast causes hunger pains, binge eating and irritability. Even if all you eat is a piece of toast with peanut butter on it as you run out the door, the fuel you give your body in the morning will help you function better all day long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips