Monday, May 7, 2012

Typography sign winner announced today

Drum roll please.......and the winner is......

Tyler Strathe



Thank you, all of you, for helping share my blog.  I will do this again sometime soon since it was so popular!

If you didn't win.  Don't worry, I can still make your personalized typography sign!

**If your curious how I randomly selected a winner:  I went to random.org, put in all of the name entries, and hit randomize.  Random.org assigns every name a number. I then selected number 1 from the list.



Baby signs

Sidney's room sign see post {here}



Jensen Family Typography sign




I'm International now.  This sign was sent to Switzerland!


Good luck!




*Disclaimer: Hansen Family Chaos, as operated by Renee Hansen, reserves the right to execute any contest or giveaway on http://www.hansenfamilychaos.blogspot.com/ at her discretion and determine winners as she sees fit and as she sees fair. Rules, entry guidelines, prizes, and eligibility for a contest may be changed at any time and without notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips