Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quadrefoil wall art project

So excited that this project is finally finished! I found the tutorial online at:

This took me about three weekends to complete. I have to say that I tried to spray paint them, but I was doing this in Iowa in December and January (and the weather was very mild). But to spray paint the weather needs to be 50 degrees or above and I didn't want to do this in the garage OR in the house, so the best option was glossy paint.

It still turned out great!

Here they are all finished

Kennady wanted to help.

 One is up!
Here is Josh putting up the last one!

Almost done!

The finished product!

I love this so much!  I was going to get these:
from Ballard Design for $119/ea. AND I needed six of them, plus I would have to paint them.

This project cost me around $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips