Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter candy co-op

What is an Easter candy co-op you ask? This brilliant idea was constructed by one of my co-workers. She thought it would be great for our kids to get a variety of candy, while we all saved some money.

For Easter baskets we all usually purchase gobs and gobs of candy, but your left with tons of left overs. To alleviate the cost and over abundance of candy, my office co-workers decided we would each contribute 12 pieces of candy per child. I have three kids so I contributed 36 pieces of candy. Sounds like a lot, but it only cost me $3.00 because I used a coupon, duh. Just look at the variety of candy that my kids will get.

Candy from the Easter candy co-op. This is for ONE child!


If you have time, do a Easter candy co-op! You can do this with co-workers, neighbors, book clubs, etc. Since, this saved me a lot of money I'm going shopping to fill their baskets with more goodies and I won't forget the underwear.  What, did you say underwear?

Yes, I know it's silly, but my grandma always put underwear at the bottom of our Easter baskets.  An odd tradition, I know. But, really, who doesn't need a new pair of underwear? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips